The first annual ThreadFEST is happening on Earth Day, April 22nd!
Come visit us at our new location for some live printing and music! Bring an old discarded shirt to trade in for a new, organic cotton Tee from Allmade Apparel. Choose from three designs and watch it get printed LIVE!* Friday from 3-8pm
* Bring an old T-shirt you no longer want. We will send it to a garment recycling facility.
* Pick out a new organic cotton T-shirt and choose a print to put on it. ($10)
* Live musical performances by Blissfoxx, Holy Nitemare, and Laundry
* Ice Cream from Vanilla Jills
* Hot Dawgs from Lot Dawgs
* We will be accepting donations to the McKenzie River Trust.
* Walk, bike or skateboard to the event!
FIND US AT 463 WASHINGTON STREET, EUGENE OREGON